RAW Driver For a7sii?

Just received my a7sii and shot with it for the first time last night.  Usually shoot with RAW + JPG (for new models) but didn't recheck my settings and camera was set to just RAW uncompressed.  Having a hard time opening them... tried Lightroom, Photoshop, Capture One...  (all the latest versions).  Any help would be most appreciated.

Yikes... feel so stupid.  I updated all of my CC and assumed that RAW would have been updated as part of the perform all updates option as well. Just another reason never to assume anything.  Thanks... did the trick for Lightroom and PS.  Now on to checking Capture One as well.  Thanks again.

Update:  I just tried to process a few uncompressed a7sii RAW files with Lightroom now that I have updated my driver to the latest RAW update and I'm getting some strange behavior out of the highlight slider in the Develop module.  When I slide it to the left to restore some detail in the highlights, the whole image decreases in exposure eventually turning the image entirely black if I bring the slider all the way to the left.  It's like it is behaving as the exposure slider, not the highlight slider.  If anyone is experiencing the same phenomena, please let me know.  In the meantime, I'll try to figure out more of the details relative to this situation.