My a6000 world. 16 images

Dear all,

I have not posted in this lovely forum more than 6 months. I have decided to go and hide back to my dark wet dungeon to work my craft.

I have decided to stay in isolation to try to put things together and work the gear as much as I could. 

During that time I have put my self two restrictions that I have followed up to today.

1. I could not risk family economics. No charging credits cards 1k euros in an evening. Use what you have until it breaks

2. I should not see the sun if I could not see me improving.

3. Limit forum precense and spend the time with improving my photography ability

During these months I have tried to increase my exposure to failure considerably and I am proud to report that I have failed in many different ways over and over.

Current future focus is to improve

1. my reaction time

2. time I need to shoot a scene. I should be able to shoot different scenarios and settings within few minutes only

3. increase my exposure to human beings

I try to share my experience, my failures of my trip how I found my ideas how to shoot and where over my facebook account. Pretty much is like a small trip of what I experience (if someone wants to hear about my failures and how I try to put pieces together let me know).

Thanks a lot this lovely community for all the support

Regards

Alex

i-95hJwPc-M.jpg

i-F2fR4n2-M.jpg

i-QkLPK4w-M.jpg

i-xsFjMwK-M.jpg

i-PrCDqrF-M.jpg

i-HhV6zLF-M.jpg

i-WgCKPTv-M.jpg

i-GXLCbw4-M.jpg

i-2XKmm8T-M.jpg

i-2PVn38P-M.jpg

Interesting creatures in your dark wet dungeon!

I like your approach to focusing back onto your photography (and I really should get into it too...).

My preferred photo would be the 4th of the series (the window reflections portrait), it works very well for me (comp & light-wise).