Using generic batteries question !!

I have recently bought the sony a6000 and i absolutely love it but unfortunately the battery life really sucks.

I have recently ordered the floureon np-fw50 1200mah battery kit from ebay and i couldnt find any reviews on this particular battery, has anyone purchased this brand and that are using it right now. Whats it like, is it good, bad. Whats your take on it ??

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good Evening

Just ran across this posting. I will share my experience on the aftermarket batteries. I purchased an A6000 and like you found that the battery life was less than stellar. So I set out looking for extra batteries and came across these, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0049WBZEK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1I have used these batteries with no issue in my camera as well as loaned them to a friend who used them for a weekend video shoot with no issues as well. 

I have been using generic batteries for many years with my Canon EOS DSLRs and Powershot G10, and more recently G5X. I have never had any problems. I recently bought a A6000 and  am using generic batteries, so far with no problems. What one must avoid, like the plague, are counterfit Sony (or Canon or any other name) batteries.  These are batteries, bearing the Sony name etc, but being sold at a ridiculous low price.These may be dangerous. Don't confuse these batteries with generic ones.

Actually I have found that certain brands of generic batteries equal or exceed  the performance of the factory Sony batteries at a lessor cost my #1 pick is Wasabi batteries #2 pick is DSTE both are from Amazon Prime and at less than half the cost(closer to and eighth) of the cost of factory Sony batteries. Another advantage of these batteries is that they are bundled with chargers that have car power port plugs included. Currently I have about 16 functioning batteries dating back to the original early Nex7 and the only batteries that I have that have totally failed are all Sony; YMMV!