A7Cii - questions

Hi all, as per my intro I just got into Sony with the A7Cii as I was looking for a good AF lightweight travel camera.

The A7Cii checks a lot of boxes and the FE mount offers a great selection of lenses.

I have gone with the 20-70mm F4, 70-200mm F4, 55mm 1.8 Zeiss, and the 35mm 2.8, and the 85mm 1.8.  

So far I am very happy with the lenses sharp, fast AF all seem great.  

Questions:

1. I am however looking for a faster 35mm as the 2.8 is not great in evenings.  As it's winter time, dark conditions are very prevalent so was wondering what people have to say about the 35 F1.8 vs the 35 1.4 GM (I know weight and costs are big factors and they are very different lenses in that respect) but in terms of IQ/speed of AF actually worth it)?  (I Love shooting wide open).

2. I am also wondering if there is a way to customize the display, I am looking to get the light meter indicator to be shown with live view screen.  on the lcd I can only see it when on the overall data screen or when looking into the evf.  I know there is a number telling you the over/under exposed stops, but I was curious if what I was looking for could be done.

3. with 8000 max shutter speed what are people doing for shooting fast lenses in daylight... ND or any in camera tricks.  My other cameras go up to 16000 and usually manages to take care of bright conditions wide open.

4. Any way to lock buttons?  I have inadvertently now on several occasions managed to change drive mode to exposure bracketing from single (gets a bit annoying).

5. Anyone have good recommendations for on lens customizable buttons on the 20-70 or 70-200?

6.  What have people found to be best results on max ISO with this sensor?  I have some 16k iso images that I am not at all impressed with, do others have other results?

sorry for all the questions, I am a newb to this system so may be asking silly things.

Looking forward to your comments/input.

Have a great day!