Sony a7s wide lens recommendation?

Hi guys, I'm looking at getting a wide lens for my a7s. 16mm or wider? I am looking to use it for real estate videos. I currently have a canon metabones to emount and a 24-70mm 2.8 ii Canon lens. Any advice would be great! And anyone have experience with using autofocus with sony lenses in video mode?

With Nikon crop used the Sigma 10-20 which is an excellent well built lens. When upgraded to D610 FF, elected the 16-35 over the excellent but heavy 14-24 as most of my interior real estate was f8 or so. Switching to the the A7rII there was no hesitancy to get the FE16-35 and I continue to be astonished by the results. Even clients have remarked.

That said, with your coming from the Canon 24-70, not certain what your experience is with an UWA lens. It is not a simple slap it on and begin like transitioning from standard to tele, as I noted a significant learning curve to use properly controlling distortion typical of all UWA lens. Actually, I find it one of the harder lens to use because of that, but still have to explain to Realtors why I cut a refrigerator, sofa or lamp along the edges rather than show the entire unit.

Video? Just getting into and gaining experience with small clips. Many people I know use the FE16-35 with excellent video results and have no reservations about the lens. It does balance well on my Ronin-m and autofocus is silent and accurate, but I don't use on camera audio anyway. I tend to find myself shooting clips in the 24mm range as 16mm is way too wide for video. (Actually, 16 is way too wide for stills but Realtors demand it, and so tempted to shoot with a 21 prime, but forget manual focus Loxia for video.) While the focus by wire is silent and generally accurate in subject selection, what I miss is the ability to do focus pulls with a 70-200.