Camera and lens advice

Faction

I like the a7 cameras a lot because they're small and good image quality. I'm stuck on a few things...

Can you turn off the screen on the back and have the viewfinder work as normal? To switch on when your eye gets near it? This would save battery life a bit.

Can you change what the exposure compensation dial does? I'd like it to be an ISO dial.

If I change the focus point to the right of the frame and manually zoom with a loxia lens, will it magnify the area to that focal point or the centre of the frame?

On the 5d3 you can save focus points and quickly switch between the centre of the frame and the far left of the frame, for example. Can you do this with the Sony? 

For lenses, I'm looking at  

21mm

35mm

50mm

75-100mm (not a zoom, I mean a prime within this area)

The 35, I'm unsure about the loxia and the sony zeiss 2.8

The 50, similar dilemma between the loxia and the sony 55. The 50 is a bit smaller. These two decisions I can make myself, eventually... I think. I'm also considering the voigtlander 50 1.5 although I'm not usually fond of voigtlander bokeh. I've not seen many examples of the voigtlander 50.

For a wide angle, I'm hoping a loxia will be released. I'm not too concerned about aperture (it'll be for landscapes)

For a portrait lens, I'm considering a leica 90mm f/2.5 summarit-m. I'd like something sharp as I plan to get a 36mpix a7 (hoping for an a7r ii soon). I want the portrait lens to be small, this is why I'm considering leica.

Flash options. I'm a bit stuck with this. I'd like it to be wireless radio and not wireless infrared. I've heard no news from sony about this. I'd quite like it if a godox ving had a wireless commander like the canon 600ex-rt. I'll be buying 3 flashes to start with 

If I change the focus point to the right of the frame and manually zoom with a loxia lens, will it magnify the area to that focal point or the centre of the frame?

That could only be done if the camera were to magnify a portion of the sensor field - i.e. digital zoom.

If you are zooming the lens, it HAS to zoom along the optical axis - nothing else is possible, That would apply to any lens on any camera.

A/F or manual? I like the CV Nokton a lot but I'm still going to get the Zeiss 55 when funds permit.

An SLR 21 mm should be easily available, M/F would be fine for that as well as inexpensive.

A Nikon 105 is a stellar lens, or the Summicron 90mm. I have both :) but then again, both are larger than an 'M' lens. The CV 75 F2.5 is supposed to be good as well. All manual of course.

Good hunting!