What do you think is the best apsc lens for a6?

This is the lens I would want to buy , aside from the price here in the Philippines. It's around 9,500 pesos compared to like 19,000 on the official sony website.

I don't know why its cheaper but I think Lazada is not only popular here but all over asia / around the world.

http://www.lazada.com.ph/sony-sel55210-55-210mm-f45-63-autofocustelephoto-zoom-lens-silver-121786.html

The seller AC Electronic is from overseas and I have no idea where they get their products, if they are brand new or refurbished or have defects, since they offer no warranty. But it's a very big risk. Lazada also offers discount codes so you get like 10 percent off so this 9,500 peso lens will be like 8,500 which is already a good deal.

8,500 pesos = 190 usd.

I'd like to know what's your opinion on this offer guys. They are also selling the sel 16-70 in a good price.

The retail price in Australia for the 55-210 is only a little more.  Its a great lens and at a great price.

The retail price in Australia for the 55-210 is only a little more.  Its a great lens and at a great price.

The lazada seller is from overseas, dont know maybe HK and there's no warranty that's why I'm worried. A friend of mine is going to a us trip a few days from now so I might find a deal there, or get a local lens here with warranty but would cost 300