Taking my A7ii on snow trip

Ok I am from Florida and am heading to snow next week. Is there anything I should prepare. I have read putting the cameras in plastic bags when done so it can adjust slowly to warmer temp.   I have a plastic sleeve cover also while shooting.. I have some rechargeable hand warmers I was thinking on putting in the pouch with the extra batteries and also keep them inside my coat.  
‘if anyone else has tips, they are welcome 

I have taken my cameras on many trips to snowy places, especially cross country skiing in Arctic Finland.

The two key issues are: battery life is shortened, so keep spare batteries with you - in a warm pocket. Having said that I have never had to change battery whilst out in the field.

The second issue is fogging up. If you take the camera from a warm place to a cold place, or vice-versa you can find the lens fogging over, but giving it time to acclimatise usually gets over this - otherwise have a clean microfibre cloth to clear the front lens.

I have seen people using lens warmers etc, but I have never found them to be needed, even when out taking northern lights photos.