What does A7R ii comes with?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Back again with a brand new camera from a different supplier and, fresh out the box, it's the exact same problem. I've attached a video (crushed it to death so sorry about the video but it's the sound that's important)   You can even hear at the start of recording both times the sound isn't as audible (if at all) as it later becomes.   I'm currently waiting on an external mic for this cam so can of course test with the external (and imagine there will be no high pitched sound) but it can't be that I've got two separate cameras that both have the EXACT same fault? What are the chances? C0002_1.mp4
    • For used equipment I look at MPB, then various renowned camera shops like Wex, Park, London Camera Exchange and CameraJungle (Jessops) - assuming you live in Britain. We gave my grand daughters an A 700 and an A 200 - both A-mount but costing around £150 in excellent condition, including kit lenses.  (My cameras are also A-mount which means they can use my lenses when we are out together.) If your teenager is already keen, or you wish to share use of your E mount lenses, then an A7 makes a lot of sense. Good luck hunting!
    • I am getting tired when I think about my camera if it gets stollen. I wish if sony now start to think about securing our expensive cameras by adding builtin gps tracker in new cameras or battery grips for the late cameras. 
    • Hello, I want to use my HP laptop as a field monitor for my Sony a6000. Naively, I thought a micro HDMI to full HDMI to DisplayPort adapter would do the trick. Unfortunately, HP DisplayPorts are typically for outputting not inputing.  A capture card (HDMI to USB) can display what the camera is recording onto the laptop screen. Although, this is not for recording. I simply want the laptop to act as a field monitor. Without the use of the USB on the camera, as that is being used for a remote shutter release. There is the Imaging Edge Webcam software. But that doesn't support the a6000 and is not really the field monitor solution I am looking for anyway. I feel there must be a way to have the camera's micro HDMI connect to the HP laptop and display the camera screen. But how?  I'm close to the point of giving up. Is a solution I'm missing?   Kind regards, Emrys
    • I use A99(full frame) and A68(CSC).  I too use the Zeiss 24-70mm f/2.8 on the a99 - as my "walk around" lens I also use a Tamron 15-30mm f/2.8 and Tamron 70-300mm  f/4-5.6 (thinking about upgrading to 70-20mm f/2.8) for landscape and architecture.  I have a Sigma 170-500mm attached to my a68 for wildlife but sometimes carry my Minolta 500mm in my bag for lightness. For low light and fine work, I have a Sigma 50mm f/1.4 "art" lens. As you probably guess, I am an amateur who dabbles in various forms of photography. All my equipment is second hand, but in excellent condition - so it may not be the most up to date, but still quality glass at less than 1/2 the price of the latest gear.
  • Topics