Need help choosing right trigger/receiver for my lighting setup please

Hello!
So I have decided to go with one AlienBee B800 and then add Yongnuo 560 III.
Now for the Yongnuos I need to decided if I buy the YN560-TX transmitter or if I buy a 560 IV which has the transmitter already built in in order to have an on camera flash as well (not sure if that is even a good idea).

Now either way, to trigger the AlienBee I will need a receiver so I was thinking on the RF-603 but that is where I got confused. There is 603 II C1, C3, etc. 
BTW, I am buying everything for Canon based on videos I saw of people recommending that for our Sony..
In any case, I will need a cable form the receiver to the AlienBee so that is where I am a bit more confused.
Thanks for any help!

Why do you want to mix systems? Just get Yongnuo, they are cheap, easy to use and very good. Get one transmitter so that you can keep the camera and transmitter combination small. Then buy as many as many 560 III as you like and ONE 560 IV and you are set up for all possible situations.

Why do you want to mix systems? Just get Yongnuo, they are cheap, easy to use and very good. Get one transmitter so that you can keep the camera and transmitter combination small. Then buy as many as many 560 III as you like and ONE 560 IV and you are set up for all possible situations.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ggh7vzriyvyj3c/Why%20Studio%20Strobes%2C%20not%20Hot-Shoe%20Flash%20for%20Portraiture.pdf?dl=0

• 1 month later...