Hybrid / low-light / better megapixels advice needed

I shoot video on the A7siii and love is low-light abilities. However I’m finding it’s 12 mp sensor very limited for photography (really missing the crop-in and reframing options).  I also have an A7iii but never carry both together, so can shoot only video or photos, depending on the day. 
If I were to sell both and replace them with one body, what, if anything, are the realistic options in the Sony ecosphere for a single camera with (low-light) impressive video and (better than 12 mp resolution) photos?

many thanks!

On 1/29/2024 at 10:47 PM, patb said:

I shoot video on the A7siii and love is low-light abilities. However I’m finding it’s 12 mp sensor very limited for photography (really missing the crop-in and reframing options).  I also have an A7iii but never carry both together, so can shoot only video or photos, depending on the day. 
If I were to sell both and replace them with one body, what, if anything, are the realistic options in the Sony ecosphere for a single camera with (low-light) impressive video and (better than 12 mp resolution) photos?

many thanks!

Hi!

ZV-E1, A7S3, FX3, FX6 are the best options for low light video. And the closest thing in the 2K$-3K$ price range is the A7M4. Video capabilities are worse than the A7S3, but at 25 fps still impressive. Photo performance is better than the A7M3.