Lens Recommendation for Costa Rica Trip

JSI

Hi all!  I recently upgraded to a Sony 7Aiii and have an MC11 Canon adapter so I can use my Canon 24-105mm f/4 and also Sigma 120-400mm F/5.6-? lenses.  I added a Sony 50mm FE 1.8 and LOVE how much lighter and easier it is to use than the Canon lenses.  We're traveling to Costa Rica for two weeks in December & plan to do a lot of hiking, biking and exploring.  I've read that for Costa Rica you really don't want any lens over F4 and preferably f2.8 because of the low light in the rainforests.  I'm looking to add a lightweight lens to my other lenses - might leave the Sigma 120-400 home or even sell it.  So far I've looked at these lenses and don't know if there are others I'm missing - and not sure what how good these are for a good hobbyist ...

Sony FE 70-200 f4 G OSS        840 grams    

Sony FE 24-240 f3.5-6.3          780 grams

Sony 70-200 f2.8                      1480 grams (almost as heavy as my sigma and much more expensive) BUT I could use a 2.0 teleconverter but w/ teleconverter 1,687 grams (OUCH for hiking!)

Any Costa Rica veterans have recommendations for me keeping in mind the portability/lightweight goals? 

I'm not opposed to other brands - preferably with Sony E-Mounts -- the Sigma MC-11 itself is over 200 grams in weight ... but I can use Canon mount lenses. 

THANKS for any insights!  Cheers!  Jan