• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• I just found your post as I was searching for an answer to the same question.  I realized that I can not set the external flash setup in my Sony A7CII when I attach any of my Godox and Insignia flashes.  They seem to work fine, other than the auto zoom being stuck at the widest focal length, but flash settings are greyed out in the menu. Did you ever figure out an answer for this?
    • So long story short, I'm at a crossroads and need to unload some gear. My main cam is a A7R3. I also lucked into a Fuji GFX100s a few years ago. Because of some upcoming things, I really need to sell some stuff. I could sell the old Pentax kit, but can't bring myself to. On the other end, I don't want to get rid of the Fuji either. What I'm thinking is sell both the Fuji kit and my A7R3, get an A7R5 and call it a day. I get a camera that really bridges most of the gaps between my current Sony & the Fuji's capabilities. Yeah I loose some stuff from the Fuji, but I'd also be slimming down to one lens ecosystem.  I'd keep the Pentax as there are things I specifically use it for. I can't bring myself to pull the trigger and go the R5 route & life with out the 102mp medium format. Thoughts or other options? My photography: mostly night photography, b&w and minitatures (yeah, Star Wars type stuff.) And landscapes, something bothe the Pentax & Fuji do really well with. If I got rid of the Fuji and upgrade fropm the R3, I pocket lots of needed cash and still have something that checks alot  of the boxes the Fuji does.
    • Are you using a genuine Sony, fully charged battery?  Do you have an A/C adapter?  Do you have a user manual -- these tell you have to deal with these types of problem -- like a complete reset.
  • Topics