Playmemories with a7Rm2, ARW and I get jpegs

All of a sudden I'm only getting jpegs when I use Playmemories as the remote.   I've been using Playmemories as a wifi remote shooting hummingbirds for about a year first with an a7r and now with an a7rm2 and in the last few sessions I'm not getting ARW's just jpegs.  The camera setting is for RAW+jpeg.  Anybody have a suggestion?

Thanks to the usual Sony way of doing things (read:  :wacko:  ) whenever you use one of the Playmemories apps you will have to select the format directly in the app options. The app options simply ignore what you've selected in the "normal" menu.

Start the app > press "Menu" > choose the option relative to file format > choose (duh...) "Raw".

BTW, you will have to do this for each app you use.

Sony should seriously start hiring photographers and put them in charge of the engineers...

Well, that was easy!   Thank you!  

Thanks to the usual Sony way of doing things (read:  :wacko:  ) whenever you use one of the Playmemories apps you will have to select the format directly in the app options. The app options simply ignore what you've selected in the "normal" menu.

Start the app > press "Menu" > choose the option relative to file format > choose (duh...) "Raw".

BTW, you will have to do this for each app you use.

Sony should seriously start hiring photographers and put them in charge of the engineers...