APSC wide angle zooms on A7Rii

Hello,

I'm looking to start shooting real estate/ interiors with my A7RII.  I bought this high res camera primarily for artsy exhibition print stuff, but now that I am rich in megapixels and not money, I am realizing that the files are perhaps overkill and a nuisance for fast turnaround , lowish-paying real estate stuff. I've read great stuff about the Sony 16-35 but  can't afford it right now. I've played around with my Sigma 19mm APSC lens in crop mode and the A7Rii is getting nice results with those 18mp. I am considering two crop mode options: Sony 10-18 e-mount, and the inexpensive Canon EF-S 10-18 with an adapter.  Looks like I can pick up the Sony for about $550, vs $350 for the canon+ fotodiox adapter.  Does anyone have thoughts on how they two lenses might compare in terms of crop mode image quality on A7rII? Any alternate suggestions?  

Bonus question for anyone who uses both the 16-35 FE mount and the 35 2.8 FE mount: When stopped down and zoomed to 35mm, how does the 16-35 compare to the Sony 35 prime?  Is it close?  

Thanks in advance!