Sony A7IV Metering/User Issue

So, a bit of background... I shoot weddings, for 10 years plus I have shot Nikon and have used D750s for some time without issue. Because of lacklustre Nikon offerings on the lower end of their full-frame range I've decided to make the switch to Sony. I recently purchased a Sony A7 IV with a Sony 35mm f1.8, not the greatest lens but I wanted to see how I got on with Sony before committing serious money.

I took the camera to a recent wedding and used it as a 2nd body whilst I get used to it and I can only describe the outcome as a disaster.  I shot in manual (Shutter & Aperture) but used Auto ISO and every single one of the images has come out under-exposed by at least 2.5 stops! Not that it would help in this instance but I've also noticed I can't change Auto ISO to use anything below ISO800, is this normal? 

It could very well be something I've set in the many so I will include some details:

jpeg/heif switch: jpeg
image quality settings: 1+2 RAW
Aspect Ratio: 3:2
metering: multi
face priority in multi: on

Any thoughts on where I could be going wrong? 

Honestly, i have to be doing something wrong with the camera. I just took a quick photo of my face with it, manual shutter, manual ap, auto iso.... raw preview looks fine, just flat however as soon as i open it in lightroom its dark and i have to increase exposure by 2.5 stops. Super strange

The „raw preview“ is an embedded jpg, actually, and probably some processing was applied to it but not to the jpg.

For manual shooting you shouldn’t rely on the display (which has it’s own processing) but on the exposure meter.

For inside shooting with the lens fully openend (f1.8) and a shutter time above 1/50s I would expect it’s necessary to set ISO to 3.200 or above. Maybe 1.600 would work when the room lights are bright. If you close the lens aperture the ISO value has to be even higher.

Seems it was user error after all.... When setting the camera up for video recording I accidentally configured the slog3 picture profile for stills also. I removed this and everything seems to be functioning as expected. 

Sorry to have wasted your time