Bracketing and 2 sec timer

Hi, I'm trying to set up my A77 II to take 3 bracketed photos at -2/0/+2 stops while using the 2 second timer. (Push the shutter which activates the 2 sec timer and then snaps the 3 photos automatically) I'm able to get both of these settings but not together. Is this setup possible with my camera.

Thanks in advance.

It sure would have been nice if the variables controlled by the DRIVE button/function could be combined -- such as taking three exposures with EV bracketing, and the mirror locked up, and a 2 second delay, but none of my cameras offer that option, and I suspect yours does not either.   They are choose ONE only.

Using a cable release or remote might help in your situation.  Set the DRIVE to EV bracketing, and fire the shutter remotely.

FYI, Minolta's cable releases work fine on Sony cameras -- easier to find and less expensive.

Edited by XKAES

2 hours ago, XKAES said:

It sure would have been nice if the variables controlled by the DRIVE button/function could be combined -- such as taking three exposures with EV bracketing, and the mirror locked up, and a 2 second delay, but none of my cameras offer that option, and I suspect yours does not either.   They are choose ONE only.

Using a cable release or remote might help in your situation.  Set the DRIVE to EV bracketing, and fire the shutter remotely.

FYI, Minolta's cable releases work fine on Sony cameras -- easier to find and less expensive.

Thanks XKAES. 

That's how I currently do my bracketing shots, with a remote button. Or I use the 10 sec timer, which does work. 10 seconds is 8 seconds too long tho.

I wonder if it can be done with a smart phone using bluetooth or WiFi instead of a remote button?