SonyA7RIVA - Set buttons for different types of photography

I just purchased the Sony A7RIVA.  
I do two types of photography more or less, wildlife (birds mostly) and landscapes.  These camera settings for each are quite different.
I tried looking this up on the Internet but there is so much information I didn't know where to begin.  I'm hoping someone here can at least steer
me in the right direction.
What I would like to do is have one set of settings for wildlife and assign a button to those settings and another different set of settings for landscape and have a button that will
switch to those settings as the need arises.
First, is this even possible? And secondly, if it is, can someone please direct me to some reasonably plain language instructions on how to accomplish this?
Thank you very much!

You would program your camera tailored to the types of photography you desire and assign them to the Memory Recall 1, 2, and 3 - I prefer to call it Custom Mode - found on the Mode Dial of your A7IVa.  Here is a Gary Fong video of him programming the camera for portrait mode and assigning it to the custom mode dial on an A7II:

Thank you very much.  I actually discovered this feature after I wrote my question.  I leave my camera settings for landscape as the default and program button C2 for wildlife.  The only problem is that in order to use this I have to hold down the C2 button to keep the settings for wildlife then go about composing the shot etc., before I click the shutter button.  If at any time I let up on the C2 button it reverts back to the default landscape settings.  In my opinion this kind of defeats the purpose and is not what I was hoping for.
Again, thank you for responding.

Yes, these customizable user settings are present in almost all modern interchangeable lens cameras and fairly straight forward to set up.  I just don't like Sony's name for it - Memory Recall x - sounds like we are mucking about with a scientific calculator or something.😄

4 hours ago, D.R. Smith said:

Thank you very much.  I actually discovered this feature after I wrote my question.  I leave my camera settings for landscape as the default and program button C2 for wildlife.  The only problem is that in order to use this I have to hold down the C2 button to keep the settings for wildlife then go about composing the shot etc., before I click the shutter button.  If at any time I let up on the C2 button it reverts back to the default landscape settings.  In my opinion this kind of defeats the purpose and is not what I was hoping for.
Again, thank you for responding.

You tried mapping your custom settings to any of the memory recall presets on the mode dial? Switch to 1 for landscape, 2 for wildlife.

https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00203863