I have a Sony a6300 with 414K shutter actuations

Hello, I have had this camera for about a year (bought used). Works like a dream. I just looked up my shutter count and its at over 414000 shutter actuations. I believe is the original shutter. Is this a ticking time bomb? Anything I should do to help it last a while? Thoughts? Any of you around that with your 6300s? Also what does it cost to replace parts and labor? 

Thanks!!

How many of the 414k shutter count are yours?  Depending on your answer you can consider whether you got a good deal or not.  I don't think there is anything you can do to extend the life of the camera, just shoot with it as long as you can.  Who knows, you might get another 414k shutter actuations out of the camera (touch wood).

Didn't you check the shutter count before buying the camera?  Even if your A6300 was a steal of a deal, I would not have bought this camera.  This is the condition guideline from a local camera store: https://kerrisdalecameras.com/used-equipment#item-condition-rating They are not rating a camera with near end of life shutter count - unfortunately your A6300 is well past it's expected shutter life.  Otoh, it's working without problems so I suggest you shoot with it as business as usual and hope for the best.