Just switched over to Sony A 7III & lenses from Nikon D500/D7000 gear & lenses

PRSS

Hello all !

Warm Greetings to you . I am happy to join this forum !

My name is P.R.S. Sivakumar, 66 years young, and I live in India, my native country, in a tier 2 city known as Madurai, In Tamilnadu State in India. Happily married and I have a son who is 34 years old who is an electronics engineer in a MNC company. By profession, I am a self employed practicing Architect & Interior Architect of 40 years standing. I do photography as a passionate hobby. In fact, started my hobby when I was in 10th grade in school itself with Brownie type of camera.... later on with Twin Lens Reflex, then in 1979 Olympus OM-1 DSLR system, then to a Pentax system. Then there was a long break from my hobby  for several years due to very tight professional practice. Later in 2013, revived it with Nikon DX entry level cameras, soon switched over to Nikon D7000 & then to D500 APSC systems.  Just switched over to Sony A7iii, with 24-105m F/4 G lens, 12-24mm F/4 G lens & 70-200mm F/2.8 OSS G Master Lens - version 1, just to start with and get a feel of Sony mirror less system. Received my package last Saturday only. First 2 days I was feeling a bit odd with the eye level  EF view finder and sort of getting used to it now. But, I am really happy with this system and I am glad I switched over ! Also enjoying the flavor of full frame !

The type of photography I do is "Pictorial", Landscapes and Abstract. I have attached a few of my type of photography, after going digital.

I do have some questions ! I shall post them in the appropriate sub forums.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!