A7Rii Issue with Sony 64GB High Speed UHS-I SDXC U3 Memory Card

SOoo I ordered this card with my a7rii 

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1151542-REG/sony_sf64ux2_tq_64gb_sdhc_uhs_1_memory_card.html

Today Im messing with it and I can't get it to record at 100m, but I can easily get it to record at 60m .   Is 100m and 60m the amount of mb/s that my card needs?  I know it has a max write speed of like 75mb/s if this is the case, what card would you recommend to get so I can record at 100m?

What is weird is that the error I am getting is....

Cannot record in this recording setting.   Either switch to a UHS-I U3 compatible memory card (which I am) or change the file format

Strange, because going by the specs it looks like it should work. The max write speed on the B&H site says 70MB/s. Maybe you need this one, write speed 90 MB/s: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1071443-REG/sony_sf64uz_tqn_64gb_sdhs_uhs_1_u3.html

Although they're both (U3) Class 10 speed cards (according to the sticker), one seems to be faster than the other. These SD cards are a nightmare to decipher!!

Ben

Yeah I noticed that Sony made two of them that are supposedly U3 but one is supposed to be better (more expensive) than the other.  Curiously, the B&H website you posted lists it as U1, even though the sticker says otherwise.  I'm having no troubles using my San Disk extreme pro U3.  Sounds like you should return that card and try another one. 

Strange, because going by the specs it looks like it should work. The max write speed on the B&H site says 70MB/s. Maybe you need this one, write speed 90 MB/s: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1071443-REG/sony_sf64uz_tqn_64gb_sdhs_uhs_1_u3.html

Although they're both (U3) Class 10 speed cards (according to the sticker), one seems to be faster than the other. These SD cards are a nightmare to decipher!!

Ben

They really are a nightmare,  I ordered the card mainly because it was the recommended one on B&H.  I ordered the one on your link, hopefully that one is the one that will work.

Yeah I noticed that Sony made two of them that are supposedly U3 but one is supposed to be better (more expensive) than the other.  Curiously, the B&H website you posted lists it as U1, even though the sticker says otherwise.  I'm having no troubles using my San Disk extreme pro U3.  Sounds like you should return that card and try another one. 

I just ordered the Sony one listed by bdp above.  Should get it in tomorrow.  Regardless I only have one card, if you San Disk Extremem Pro u3 is working, I might as well order that one as well to give it a try.