Brand New A7SIII Owner

TVWXMAN

Hi all,

My name is Eric and have been getting up to speed on my new A7SIII I purchased about five weeks ago.  I'm retiring as the Chief Meteorologist at the CBS affiliate, WBTV, in Charlotte, NC.  I've been a passionate amateur photographer/videographer/editor for over 40 years now.  I built my first darkroom in 1975 when I was a sophomore in high school.  Although I'm best known for my work in front of a camera, I guess I wound up in the right business because I also love working behind the camera.  My current toolbox features Adobe Premiere Pro for grading and editing and Lightroom for my imagery.  In addition to my Alpha, I also own an Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K drone which shoots wonderful video in its own right.

I'm hoping to keep myself busy after I retire by working mainly with real estate professionals producing videos and/or interior/exterior photos of properties.  I am also a budding drone pilot (currently working on my Part 107 certification) hoping to include aerial video as part of my skillset.  

Despite my lengthy interest in this hobby, and my 38 years in the television business, there is still much more I don't know than I do know and looking forward to perusing the forums here and gaining as much knowledge as I can!

• 2 weeks later...