Just recently noticed that the WO button on my IV T adapter is no longer providing any tactile feedback. In other words, where it was lifting and depressing before, it is no longer providing any of that resistance/push after you actuate the button. It just kind of flops about with no tension.

Anyone have this happen to them? If so, what was the fix? Hoping to be able to fix this ASAP as I only shoot adapted EF mount stuff on my Sony rig.

Any help would be super greatly appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By JCC
      Revel In Dimes - Bowery Electric
    • By Romeo Bravo Photo
      Hello All,
      Here are some shots I took a while ago, but just found...
      All shot with an a7R II and the Sony Sonnar T* 135mm f/1.8 ZA - I really miss that lens!
      Model: Audrey McDermot
      Photo by Rick Birt of www.romeobravophoto.com

• By RLimaging
      Long story short I only need 1 lens to work and function a certain way. I do NOT need autofocus. But it's the new Sigma 14-24mm for Nikon that just came out a little while ago, not many people have it on their radar. I just need it to work on aperture priority mode and be able to bracket photos as well. But i shoot on manual focus at infinite. I'm wondering if only the more expensive adapters like the commlite will work with this function or if the cheaper 99 dollar ones will let me control aperture as well. I care about image quality but if the more expensive adapters are only that pricey because of autofocus I could care less. Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
    • By danabbott
      Hi All,

I usually shoot product in a studio with Bowens strobes and xrite color checker profiles, for my wife's shoe company, habbotstudios.com.  I usually have excellent colour reproduction with this workflow.

I am looking to take my photography out of the studio into mixed light conditions and have a question about white balance variations.

I have attached three simple test shots, low res, identically framed and with the same camera settings.  I was wondering why they were rendered by the camera with distinctly different colours.  The middle of the three shots is clearly more green.  I took the shots in continuous shooting : low, because, I will be shooting a model under constant light and will want to shoot at a fast frame rate to capture small changes in her stance.

Settings were
      1/50
      f5.6
      ISO 10000
      White Balance 3800K M2 (set via a white balance custom test shot)

Shot on a sony a7rii with an FE 2.8/24-70 GM lens.

I realise that shooting RAW I can play with color in post, but I would like to start with consistency in my color use in camera.

Thanks for any help.  It is much appreciated.

Dan Abbott

• By schmety
      Hi there !

Soon, i'll receive my new photo-cam Sony Alpha a6000, including SEL P-1650 objective.
      I already have few Hoya filters 58mm, which i have use them on my older photo-cam.
      I'd like to know, what are my options to use those filters on a6000 ?
      Is there any adapter or ?

Thanks for any kind of information, maybe link
      Best