A7Siii +A7RV Frame rate/Movie Settings switches w/ C buttons

Hey guys first post so thank you in advance!!  Shooting a wedding in a couple weeks and looking to bounce back and forth between 24p + 60p/120p for film and slow mo shots.  Looking for best practices to setup custom buttons to be able to quickly switch between full film setups and slow motion setup using the C Buttons.  I'm noticing that assigning frame rates in the C Buttons isn't exactly available.  Can you help?!  

• 2 weeks later...

Technically, it's the 1 / 2 / 3 settings. I mention that because there are M1 / M2 / M3 settings, but they are recorded on the memory card, so they go away when you switch cards (or when you format the card). The 1 / 2 / 3 settings on the dial are recorded inside the camera, so they stay.

That said, I agree with Snofru - that's the cleanest way to achieve this. Set up what you want on the camera, exactly, then record the setting into position 1. Repeat to set up 2, and then 3. Them switching between them is as fast as switching between A mode and S mode. Better, because the 1 / 2 / 3 modes can reset things that don't get reset when switching between A and S! And you still have the option to change things - was to switch the shutter speed briefly? Do so, then restore it by switching to another mode and then back - each time you switch into one of the numbered modes, it's like you spent minutes changing all the settings required.