Help: cannot use Adobe or capture one products to edit a6300 raw files

I'm really frustrated by this... I just got the new a6300 and the only software that can read the .arw files it's this crappy image converter software.

I'll limp along with capture one until Adobe can read them if I must, but even the capture one essentials for Sony advertised on the a6300 product page can't import them! Wtf!

Has anyone solved this?

This morning Adobe added support for the a6300 raw files to Creative Cloud's Lightroom and Photoshop. But, you have to go to the Creative Cloud app and click on "update" for it to download and update. Do it one app at a time because it takes some time.  I did it, and I'm working on a6300 raw files in Lightroom at this moment.

I know it's frustrating, but take a breath and it'll be fixed in no time.

I think you will need to wait until software support.

Phase 1 will be updating their software soon I think.  Adobe... could be anytime.

It is a very new camera, hence no software support.

I have read that some people edit the headers in their raw files to make it look like the file came from another camera, A6000 for example. But doing this may or may not work 100%.

Edit:

LOL, I was 5 minutes late!

I have Lightroom locally installed, not cloud. Is it available only for CC or also for local installs?

I had no idea the update could be this fast.... I would have been much more patient had I known. I've wondered if I'd have to wait months, not days...

This was a quick pick-up by Capture 1 and Adobe of a new camera from Sony mostly because the files were the same or very similar to the alpha 6000/5000. In the future to avoid anxiety & apoplexy you can download a metadata "editor" utility(tons of them mostly free shareware wikipedia even compares and rates them) and just rename the camera name in your EXIF with the name of it's predecessor and the files will download and develop perfectly.