Problems with my A7rII

Hey guys - I've been using the A7rii professionally and continuously for the last 20 days. I am a former Canon 5D Mark III user and I'm currently still using my Canon lenses with the Metabones II adaptor. My client expect a workflow where I deliver photos and videos to them (an even split), roughly 300 - 400 per day. 

Here are the problems that I've encountered that I haven't been able to solve:

1. The video files have a different capture time to the still files. The still images have the correct correct capture time stamp. This is causing issues for me when I sort by capture time, I'm not getting the correct sequence. 

2. After struggling with the frankly awful LCD screen for 2 weeks, I discovered the daylight setting which solved the issue, except that when I switch to video mode, it brings back the dull version of the LCD.

3. When I turn off DRO, it seems to come back on every time I switch to the video mode.

4. Using the metabones adaptor, I can't turn off stabiliser. This seems to be causing issues for me during long exposures on windy days (the stabiliser seems to try compensate for the wind vibration and makes it worse.)

5. This seems to be a Mac problem as I didn't have the problem on a PC. When I bring up an import window, all the images show up and none of the video files show up. In order to import the video files, I have to browse to the video folder, or in Lightroom, I click the "include subfolders".

6. If I'm in manual mode, I can record video at the same settings simply be pressing the record button, however, there are no guides in the preview to show me where the image will be cropped (2/3 to 16/9). A part from going into video mode, is there any setting I can bring up to show me a 16/9 guide?

7. Here are some camera issues that don't seem to have fixes:

- I'm shooting in NTSC mode, which means I get a warning message every time I turn on the camera. It doesn't go away until I press the shutter button.

- I get the overheating problem, which I just have to wait out.

- From the time I take a photo to the time I record a video, there is a decently long lag - maybe 10 seconds, before I can record a video.

Any help on any of these issues would be amazing!

Ad 7: I believe you problem with overheating may be solved when you upgrade your firmware to 3.0. If you are already have 3.0 you may have a problem that I cannot solve. I am using 3.0 and have no problems with overheating, even though I am in Indonesia and the weather here is very hot.