Dear Sony, Please make a point and shoot with the a6000 s...

Dear Sony,

Please make a point and shoot with the a6000 sensor.  I want a true pocket size camera. 

I like the a6000 sensor better than any of the other cameras in the 6000 series, and better than the zv-1's.  I love that image.

Give the microphone from the zv-e1, a gain control, a builtin lens that looks like the 16-50 oss kit lens, and a flip out screen. 

That would be so awesome.  I would like to buy that please.

How is the a6000 sensor nicer than any other camera in the a6xxx range? As far as I know they're all pretty identical up to the a6600. It's more the color settings than the sensor that makes a difference, unless you refer to filming at 1080p.

Did you have a look at the Ricoh GR III?

I don't want to say "better" because this is a subjective thing. 

When I look at video samples of the a6000 compared to its siblings in the 6x00 series, I like the image on the a6000 better.  I'm not sure if it is the colors or color contrast that I like better, or what it is.  (This video is a zv-e10, the effect is similar.)

https://youtu.be/QtvtDnB4dqc?t=130

With the 4k zv-1 series, to me (again this is subjective), it seems like human faces look artificially rounded.  They don't have the definition and clarity that the a6000 has.

https://youtu.be/rMt1e7VRDro?t=453

Per your suggestion, I looked at some reviews of the Ricoh.  It looks like a mostly stills camera?  I would like something that does video for vlogging.  (I probably should have mentioned the vlogging in the OP, sorry.) 

I was hoping that the tech has advanced far enough that the a6000 sensor could be put into a pocket size point and shoot for vlogging.  I don't know if Sony would feel it is worth pursuing, but it is something I would like to buy.

Ah yea I didn't get that part that you wanted a video cam. Regarding the A6000 versus later models: the A6000 does shoot better 1080p footage. If I remember correctly, the A6000 downsamples full sensor footage to 1080p whereas the later cameras that can record 4k do pixel binned 1080p. As a result, the A6000 footage looks more crisp and detailed.