A7 III issue, WTF?

My Sony A7 III does this really annoying thing, anybody else’s A7 III do this, or is mine faulty?

Ok, so when I have the camera on a tripod, if I move the tripod a few feet and place it back down the ‘slight’ bump of the tripod been put back down on the carpet causes the camera LCD screen to go off and I hear a slight click in the camera, and it takes about 5 seconds to re-boot before I get the LCD screen details back and when they do come back my focus spot has moved from manual movable focus spot to wide focus areas and my ISO has changed. WTF? When I move my tripod and put it down it is on thick carpet and I do it quite gently, but even the slightest jolt going through the camera causes this, unless I am incredibly delicate in placing the tripod down – anybody else have this issue, is it a fault? Is it a setting? Seems this Sony system is driving me mad for loads of reasons and I’m giving serious thought to jumping over to Canon as the A7 III has too many glitchy annoying things.

Does this also happen when NOT using a tripod?  For example, placing it on a table?  If it only happens on a tripod, you might have a tripod screw that is too long.  If it happens on other surfaces, the camera has a problem.  Has it been "bumped around"?  Does this happen with ANY lens?  Is it under warranty?  How often has this happened?

You need to give us more information if you want more assistance.