ECM-B1M no longer works on A7S III

Hello all,  I sent my camera to an authorized Sony authorized repair shop  bc the HDMI port was intermittently working due to some physical damage.  That issue was resolved but now when I plug in my ECM-B1M into the hotshoe, it no longer works.  I am on the correct firmware version.  I did not find any post or similar scenarios on Sony's website.  I do not want to send. the camera back bc I have gigs coming up.  My Audio Technica system 10 wireless system works and does my vlogging mic.  Any solutions (hopefully) or  suggestions (grateful) would be appreciated.

With something so critical I'd send it back immediately. It'd be taken care under repair warranty. Likely a ribbon cable connection overlooked or not seated properly and with so many of them it's easily overlooked.

Had something similar when I had a 7SII repaired for stuck shutter mechanism. Came back and it wouldn't retain date/time settings after battery swap. Put up with it which was a major pain as I'd have to correct the time at startup or take photo of watch to pinpoint current time & then adjust create file dates on computer. Not fun at all. Had things made right again when it went in for repairs a loooooooong two years later. Was I ever kicking myself when the send / repair / return was maybe four days.