Sony A7R V user manual??

My camera did not come with a user manual, tho one is referenced in the Startup Guide as being included in the "Checking the supplied items" list.

Could some kind A7R V owner let me know whether or not they received a Reference Guide with their camera?

I know there is an online guide, but I am wanting a printed user manual.

Many thanks for any info.

The online User Manual is an exact copy of the printed manual for my A7II and I expect that is true for all of the other models but the online Help Guide is more comprehensive and easier to digest.  If I need to look up something I open the Help Guide more often than not.

There is no printed manual supplied with the A7RV. Not sure which was the last Sony camera I bought with a physical manual - might have been the A7RIV.

https://helpguide.sony.net/ilc/2230/v1/en/index.html is the same content, but in a searchable form (much better than the index on a paper manual). You can download it onto your Kindle or phone. You can even print - there is a button top right on the front page saying "Printable PDF" - the printable PDF is good for downloading, too.

Judging by the queries we see in online forums, most people have never read the manual - I think it's smart of Sony to stop wasting paper and ink printing manuals that are hundreds of pages long and rarely used - I'd be surprised if one in a hundred users has opened the manual.

Edited by FunWithCameras