Customisation limits on A7R ii (and A7 ii)

I would like to know if there is anyway to quickly set a memory setting on a custom button to switch on and off the electronic first curtain shutter and also the autofocus on shutter option? It seems so short sighted of Sony to have their engineers choose which features we can set to custom buttons based on their personal preferences rather than the needs of the photographer. There are times when I will very quickly want to turn on or off the e. front curtain shutter such as when moving from a dark environment where the e. curtain helps minimise shake to a very bright environment where you are using fast shutter speed but want to retain a wide aperture. A fast shutter with a wide aperture causes problems with the e. curtain but sometimes when shooting reportage stuff you may quickly go from an outdoor to indoor or vice versa very quickly. Also, I love the eye af but to really get it working well you need to disable the autofocus on shutter button but this can't be done quickly with a custom button or memeory setting either!!! Why not implement this feature as a custom button??? I know that some people are switching their autofocus button to the back of the camera as a workaround for this but I find that the less I have to press an extra button on the back the better as it doesn't help with stability in slow shutter speeds. Obviously I will need to use a back button for eye af but I can live with that when I need to use it. This camera is awesome but it could still be made better with some firmware upgardes!!