Hi all, from England

I just got my hands on a brand new A7III (I know, late to the game...). I'm an American living in the UK since 2006. Colchester, to be exact. I went back and forth between the A7III and the Z6II, as I wanted to add a full-frame system to my Fujifilm X-T30 setup. In the end, I went with the Sony due to the great reputation, but mostly because of the lens options. A good deal online with the £200 cash back offer also helped! I've already picked up the FE 85mm 1.8, and I will be adding the 55mm 1.8 and the Batis 25mm in the near future. Can't wait...

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself. See you around the forums. ?

On 6/24/2021 at 11:42 AM, CozzolinoPhoto said:

I just got my hands on a brand new A7III (I know, late to the game...). I'm an American living in the UK since 2006. Colchester, to be exact. I went back and forth between the A7III and the Z6II, as I wanted to add a full-frame system to my Fujifilm X-T30 setup. In the end, I went with the Sony due to the great reputation, but mostly because of the lens options. A good deal online with the £200 cash back offer also helped! I've already picked up the FE 85mm 1.8, and I will be adding the 55mm 1.8 and the Batis 25mm in the near future. Can't wait...

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself. See you around the forums. ?

Hi - welcome to the alpha adventure. I am UK, Eastbourne. Love my a7iii and a7riii. enjoy. @carlslezacekphotography if you want to connect.