Can't see "blue stars"

Hi friends

In my institute a teacher explain how to know if a remote works, remotes can be watched with a cam like your phone's if going well you see a blue light if not there's a problem......

In the night if you shot a photo to the sky may be blue points, I believe they are black stars maybe also called black holes

With my ilce alpha 7 I can't see both

There's any conf?

Could be any solution to view this invisible for humans light specter with the cam?

You want to see black holes by photographing the nights sky with your A7? You do realize that only this year for the very first time in history a black hole was 'photographed' using a virtual Earth-size telescope, after 60 institutions collaborated and did massive data-processing on readings by eight radio telescopes which were synchronized by atomic clocks?

Please keep us posted when you succeed. You might well win a Nobel prize.

Now I'm confused. Not about black holes: I don't know enough about black holes to get confused! But about remotes, UV, and cameras.

I have known for a long time that remote controls (of the UV kind) can be tested (at least for life: not for correct signals, of course) with a phone camera, because it sees the UV light that our eyes do not.

Didn't I hear that our mirrorless cameras have a UV filter in front of the lens? But my a6500 can see the purple glow from my Aircon remote control. Oh, and it's got a dirty-finger protector (other known as a UV filter) on the lens too.

Please unconfuse me!

On 10/25/2019 at 2:24 PM, Pieter said:

You want to see black holes by photographing the nights sky with your A7? You do realize that only this year for the very first time in history a black hole was 'photographed' using a virtual Earth-size telescope, after 60 institutions collaborated and did massive data-processing on readings by eight radio telescopes which were synchronized by atomic clocks?

Please keep us posted when you succeed. You might well win a Nobel prize.

I'm sure if you take a photo of sky in dark night with 600-1000mm lenses, when viewing the photo with computer and uses pc zoom you can see blue points wetween other stars. And them the blue points are in same point in other photos of same zone and them have the blue color of remotes, 

Maybe them aren't black hol but theme are UV light emitting stars cause without camera you can't see the same point

Edited by Aleyan

On 10/25/2019 at 6:15 PM, Thad E Ginathom said:

Now I'm confused. Not about black holes: I don't know enough about black holes to get confused! But about remotes, UV, and cameras.

I have known for a long time that remote controls (of the UV kind) can be tested (at least for life: not for correct signals, of course) with a phone camera, because it sees the UV light that our eyes do not.

Didn't I hear that our mirrorless cameras have a UV filter in front of the lens? But my a6500 can see the purple glow from my Aircon remote control. Oh, and it's got a dirty-finger protector (other known as a UV filter) on the lens too.

Please unconfuse me!

You have solved just change lenses and I can see the uv light from remote thanks

wathc this photos, first a zoom on photo with pc, third the photo with a simple filter.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Can you see white blue and red points i think there are stars.