Looking for 50mm lens for my a7

bias

Hello there, I have an a7 body and looking for lens... this particular lens 

seems to be suitable for me in theory... but i don't know that brand, if it's trustworthy, if it safe to buy from their site... if they made good lenses.. all this things...

Have anybody bought from that site anything or the particular lenses to tell the story? 

Thank you very much for your time!

I have their Speed Booster, which I ordered  

direct from their Hong Kong site. No trouble 

with the transaction, and the product if about 

what you'd expect for the price, less precise 

than more expensive brands but no glaring 

faults and no functional or assembly flaws. 

Seems like an honest enuf outfit. OTOH you

shouldn't be deluding yourself that you have 

found a source that gives you more than you 

are paying for. You'll get only what you paid 

for. So, mind your needs and expectations. 

i have a 24mm APS-C lens from this brand but not the 50mm 0,95

the 24mm is a nice lens and same what golem say´s you get what you pay for,

the edges from my lens are not so good but center sharpness character and color´s are very nice, but building quality is not as nice as from zeiss or the old legacy glas

i have some 1.2 lenses and i must say they are not very versatile, they are heavy so most of the time they stay home....but .......very nice!

my most versatile 50mm lenses are leica summicron 50mm F2 and VC nokton 50mm F1.5 that  i use on my A7 body

the nokton is the one i use most because it is very sharp like sonnar 55mm but has very nice bokeh awesome building quality and is small and light ( and MF! )

it depends much on your shooting stile, if you like contrast and sharpness all over the field go for Zeiss

if you like more object isolation a bit of character and smooth color´s voigtländer and old leica glas are great

very nice is the zeiss sonnar 50mm 1.5 ZM but it is special .....sharpness is not so good...but it has some magic

the best AF lens is the FE sonnar 55mm or FE planar 50mm 1.4

and there are so many nice 50mm legacy lenses out there:

olympus OM 50mm 1.8, pentax takumar 50mm 1.4, minolta md 50mm 1.2+ mc PG 1.4, mc 58mm 1.2+1.4,

nikkor 50mm 1.4 + 1.8 ai/s, canon FD 50mm 1.4 + FL 55mm 1.2, zeiss planar CY 50mm 1.4, mamiya sekor 55mm 1.8, ........etc.

the best of the bunch is the minolta mc 58mm 1.2 but as said .....a bit bulky and heavy