Lens advice for A58 in low light.

I am primarily using this camera to shoot pictures of my glass.  For the studio pics I'm set with the kit lens, a Tamron macro, and a Sony 200mm that work for me. For in-use pics I am usually working with very low ambient light, and I'm thinking I need a faster lens. I like the SP90 at F/2.8 but I'm wondering if there's something similar that is faster without getting too outrageous.

I sometimes use exposures as long as 30 seconds, but with a live model in the shot that's a problem.

Complicating factor: There is high voltage AC involved, so I don't want to get the camera too close. :)

Ideas?

There is a Planar 85mm 1.4 and a Sonnar 135mm 1.8 for a-mount but they are really expensive but awesome

there is also a Minolta AF Lens with 85mm 1.4 but i think at 1.4 it is a little bit to soft, also the planar is a little bit soft at 1.4, good for portrait but not for product shot´s i think

the sonnar 135mm is much better open

i would consider a manual lens like the samyang 85mm 1.4 for a-mount, it is cheap and very good

but at 1.4 maybe you don´t have enough DOF for your picture

so to be safe i would step down at least to F2 so your 2.8 lens is not so far from f2 and the SP is very sharp open

also interesting is the Samyang 135mm F2 manual focus lens for a-mount that has awesome reviews

they say it is in the same league than the sonnar 135mm 1.8 and the canon EF 135mm 2.0

and should have open excellent IQ

i would go with a camera that has better ISO like the A99II........(-;

maybe also the A77II has better ISO or the old A99?

Not sure i understand why you mention high AC Voltage ?

Shoot pictures of your glass ???? Is this a typo ?

Not sure either about your need for a specific focal length

Sony makes 2 great affordable fixed lenses with F 1,8 for APS-C bodies ( SAL 35mm F1.8 and SAL 50mm F1.8 ) these should help in available light. Longer would be Minolta's 85mm F 1.4 and 100mm F2 that would also fit but at the expense of a higher price but still much lower than the 2 Zeiss options mentioned above.