Sigma MC-11 Shipped!

Are you an A7RII shooter? Very interested to see your findings. I have the 150-600c and a7RII with metabones and although it does autofocus, the greyed out features and compromises of the adapter's two modes is frustrating.

Are you an A7RII shooter? Very interested to see your findings. I have the 150-600c and a7RII with metabones and although it does autofocus, the greyed out features and compromises of the adapter's two modes is frustrating.

No I'm a a7ii shooter. I'll report back next week.

I got mine from B&H last Friday but couldn't open it until Saturday evening i had a metabones4(borrowed from the friend I sold it to plus him and his dog) and my photodiox(yes I'm an el cheapo) EF to FE adapters to do a very non scientific comparison.  I have a large collection of mostly Canon L lenses going back to film days and my priority was testing function with some of those lenses that didn't work with either the photodiox or the metabones 4 (with latest software). I checked them and still no function with either. Lenses are Canon 300mm is f4, 200mm f2.8, 135mm soft focus f2.8, and lastly a 28mm to 70mm f2.8. The 300mm initially did not function at all other than providing a view through the EVF. I realized that the battery was at about 20% capacity switched out to a fully charged battery and and full function but not great function. all the rest of the lenses were full functional decent performance. Then I tried some "new generation" canon lenses like the 16 to 35 f4 wa zoom with is. Performance was much better than with the older adapters faster focus etc. This adapter is a definite keeper.