TTL Flash controller options (off camera)

Howdy folks, I decided that I "want" a TTL flash. My old Nikon SB-700 works fine but when I'm at a shoot or an event, fiddling with power and adjusting my camera and flash is not what I want to be worried about. 

I'd prefer a top-mount controller that offers TTL so I can shoot with the flash held in hand or on a stand. 

I am just learning off-camera flash and have been using the Phottix Mitros + for Sony flash and Phottix Odin wireless receiver/transmitter.

http://www.phottixstore.com/store/hot-shoe-flashes/phottix-mitros-plus-ttl-tranceiver-flash-for-sony-iso.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1011934-REG/phottix_ph89047_odin_ttl_flash_trigger.html

This system should meet all your needs.

Beware the Phottix may not work in TTL/HSS or even manual mode with un-chipped adapted lenses ( what i see in your signature may work except for the Voigtlander or any future lens without a chip communicating to the body)

I am awaiting a Mitros+ with MIS shoe to try further but up to now, all my attempts with the Odin adapted from the Minolta/Sony auto lock shoe have failed.

I also just tried a Meike MK320 with MIS shoe and it also DOES NOT WORK IN TTL with adapted lenses.

Still awaiting news of Nissan Di700 Air users to see if tried it out.

Beware the Phottix may not work in TTL/HSS or even manual mode with un-chipped adapted lenses ( what i see in your signature may work except for the Voigtlander or any future lens without a chip communicating to the body)

I am awaiting a Mitros+ with MIS shoe to try further but up to now, all my attempts with the Odin adapted from the Minolta/Sony auto lock shoe have failed.

I also just tried a Meike MK320 with MIS shoe and it also DOES NOT WORK IN TTL with adapted lenses.

Still awaiting news of Nissan Di700 Air users to see if tried it out.

This is good information, thank you. It was really quite some time since I updated that signature ... lol