Best time to buy a New Camera?

Its a tradeoff between having/needing it now versus waiting for price break.

If one has no immediate needs, then just wait for price to drop (at least 6 months away or near introduction of the "next" model).  If one has an immediate needs, then that's problematic - just get it and accept the pricing as is.

Its basic economics, that anything highly sought after (read high demand) does not get discounted as the supply is lower than the demand.  The two cameras you'd listed falls in that category at the moment.

Will someone discount them to attract customers - maybe but typically those are teaser pricing and very limited quantity so it will be a full time job just to look out for that kind of a deal.

Since you just bought A6000, sounds like there is no immediate need (other than wanting something newer or better) so just wait 6 to 9 months.  I'm sure you'll find a better deal than today.

I just bought a7R2 because my DSLR was aging and was looking for new.  Didn't want to wait 6~9 more months for price to drop because what I can do over the next 6~9 months using a7R2.  

The value proposition for me was the difference between pricing today versus what it is 6 months from now, versus what I can do during that 6 months with a7R2 versus my current setup.

Good luck.