A7R2 Not Shipping Yet from Adorama

Same story at B&H I placed a pre-order about 3 hours after they began taking orders in mid june I was told today that they got a bare handful of bodies and that realistic delivery looked like third week of august at best. Best Buy is selling off their E-bay store with delivery for tomorrow and from a few stores near big cities.

Same story at B&H I placed a pre-order about 3 hours after they began taking orders in mid june I was told today that they got a bare handful of bodies and that realistic delivery looked like third week of august at best. Best Buy is selling off their E-bay store with delivery for tomorrow and from a few stores near big cities.

Best Buy also has pickups available for today in some stores and in store pickup in 3-5 days in others.  The shipping option isn't available today, but it was yesterday when I pre-ordered mine.  Expected delivery is tomorrow.  If I had known that I could have picked one up today in my local store, I would have simply done that, but that option wasn't available yesterday.

Best Buy also has pickups available for today in some stores and in store pickup in 3-5 days in others.  The shipping option isn't available today, but it was yesterday when I pre-ordered mine.  Expected delivery is tomorrow.  If I had known that I could have picked one up today in my local store, I would have simply done that, but that option wasn't available yesterday.

I tried this and it kept deleting the camera from my cart come checkout.

UPDATE:  Adorama reports that they got the shipment in from Sony just now.  It needs to be unpacked and allocated, and should ship within the next 1-2 days.  Meanwhile B&H just sent an email announcing that they're shipping today.  Now here's hoping the Adorama used department follows through on their promise and ships me mine from the first allocation (paid for by my A-mount gear). 

Last weekend I ordered from Best Buy and UPS delivered the camera today. First impressions are very favorable. It even comes with two batteries and a battery charger. Will do some serious shooting tomorrow. Tried several ISO 3200 and 6400 shots today in low light and I am impressed. I avoid pre-orders from the two big stores in NYC. Best Buy likely gets good treatment from Sony as they are quite dependent on them to sell TVs and other electronics. It appears that both Best Buy and Amazon are now sold out of their initial allocation.

Last weekend I ordered from Best Buy and UPS delivered the camera today. First impressions are very favorable. It even comes with two batteries and a battery charger. Will do some serious shooting tomorrow. Tried several ISO 3200 and 6400 shots today in low light and I am impressed. I avoid pre-orders from the two big stores in NYC. Best Buy likely gets good treatment from Sony as they are quite dependent on them to sell TVs and other electronics. It appears that both Best Buy and Amazon are now sold out of their initial allocation.

I just checked the Best Buy stores in my area in Northern CA and three of the stores have them for pickup today and the other 17 stores state that if you order, you can pick it up in the stores in 3-5 days.  So, at least around here, they seem to have plenty.  While shipping is not available today, as it was yesterday, their site states that shipping will resume soon.