Sony please imitate the Contax G lenses...

EDBR

Please Sony if you’re reading this

Could you just imitate the Contax G lenses, they are performing very well on the A7r2

Why very compact, no research needed 

The 90mm f2,8 is super-sharp from f2,8….!!!!

The 35mm and 45mm are super-sharp from f5,6

Some smearing before from f2.0 to f4.0 but for landcape no problem if I see how they perform from f5,6

Smearing:  I think it’s due to the tick filter in front of the sensor, the detail seems to be there.

See joined images wide open with the 90mm, taken from prints on my window. Amazing should I say !!!

Verify details of the crops at 200%, no problem

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Alastc

Tried the 21mm, it had smearing in the corners +++

So bought the 35mm..., very good as well

Still hesitating about the 28mm, indeed very compact but will probably turn out in the same way as the 21mm (same design i think)

Didn't find good tests 

Forgot to mention that the samples were not sharpen, right out of the camera,RAW, and saved as jpeg within Lightroom, remove CA checked.

The 90mm had some CA but disappeared in LR when the "remove CA" was enabled but didn't have to move any sliders (amount at 0)

No other corrections were done !!

Adapter have 3

1. The techart, not always accurate but possible to correct, would like the same with electronic coupling but smother focusing possibilities

2. The Fotodiox CONTAX(G)-NEX: easy and seems to perform well, rather good manual focus

3. The Fotodiox Pro : Focus even more easy, nice large focusing ring but a little difficult to remove the lenses from the adapter