Industar 69 Cheap Pancake

isha1

I adapted a Industar 69 ($30 Ebay) to a Nex 3n. Really small carry around combo. Optics are pretty good.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

I wasn't sure about getting one. Owning a Jupiter-8, 9 and 11. Looking at the 28mm I thought it might reach to deep into the body*. So it seems to be safe?

*looking at it now (found a video to make it focus to infinity) - I might have another lens in mind with longer barrel..

I wasn't sure about getting one. Owning a Jupiter-8, 9 and 11. Looking at the 28mm I thought it might reach to deep into the body*. So it seems to be safe?

*looking at it now (found a video to make it focus to infinity) - I might have another lens in mind with longer barrel..

Yes, it's safe and doesn't reach too far into the body. I followed the video advice and took out the pin to focus to infinity and it focuses even closer. I made a mark with red paint on the lens barrel where infinity focus is. So now I can control the hyperfocal distance marked for the f stops. I also tried the Russian 50mm Elmar copy. It's a small sharp collapsible portrait lens with a nice glow on the small Nex 3.