Third party remote control app?

Hi

I'm using a A7s for general purpoe video.  I was relaying on the remote controll app to record some special shots, but  I've found the "inteligent remote control" app  has three MAJOR  flaws that make it unusable for any serious production.

As soon as you enter the app, the camera

1- cuts the 4K HDMI output and set it to 1080p,   (So you can not use any 4K external recorder.)

2- changes your PP setting to off. (So you can not record S-Log2 video (PP7) neither, even to in-camera recorder.)

(why the app kills the two main video features? It's astonishing!

3 - You can't remote manual focus. (So you can't use the remote as a remote follow focus system)

(why the app kills the only advantage of using  'by wire' focus ring lenses?  )

Come on!  Each of the three faults seem precisely targeted to avoid the use of the remote control feature in any professional video production. With those three little software "bugs" fixed, we could FINALLY!! use our Alphas with cranes and gimbals with wireless follow focus, while recording 4K Slog. 

To do that right now, I'd need to upgrade my "old" A7s to A7sII,  mount it on an expensive rig to install an expensive wireless follow focus, and forget about small gimbals or steadycams.

I was going to write a post in the official SONY forum, but that place looks almost dead, with very miserable SONY participation.  If they just had a wishlist mailbox!  

So I come here to rant my frustration :wub:  and ask for someone  that knows about any alternative app with one of these features, or if someone has found any intelligent  workaround for these flaws.