Enjoying The New Batis 85mm f1.8

I've had the Batis 85mm f1.8 which I got along with my 70-300G the other day. I'm really enjoying the Batis more than I thought I might. My beloved bunny Buttercup seems to enjoy posing whenever I come around with my camera, so here's a sample of the beauty this lens renders easily.

large.jpg

In my opinion the primary reason to get a GM over the Batis is pretty much the extra speed hence the ability to throw the background MORE out of focus for the bokeh. From all I've been able to see playing with both that was it. I prefer the Batis low weight as well as it's sexy design.

In my opinion the primary reason to get a GM over the Batis is pretty much the extra speed hence the ability to throw the background MORE out of focus for the bokeh. From all I've been able to see playing with both that was it. I prefer the Batis low weight as well as it's sexy design.

Might as well grab the Canon 85mm 1.2. Cracking lens that is

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Noob question here. Im thinking of buying a A7ii this weekend and I'm going for the 55mm 1.8 with it. At some point I'm going to want to get an 85mm too. Does the 85mm batis fit the A7ii without a need for adaptors? Im coming from canon world so I'm currently mystified over the sony mount names. Is it FE and E mounts that this camera uses?

Noob question here. Im thinking of buying a A7ii this weekend and I'm going for the 55mm 1.8 with it. At some point I'm going to want to get an 85mm too. Does the 85mm batis fit the A7ii without a need for adaptors? Im coming from canon world so I'm currently mystified over the sony mount names. Is it FE and E mounts that this camera uses?

yes, any a7 camera is fullframe and has an sony E-mount. Any Batis lens is for fullframe and uses Sony E-mount.