Sony A7s won't turn on after full spectrum modification

Hello. After doing myself Sony A7s full spectrum modification camera doesn't turn on at all, not even red LED is blinking. Used different fully charged batteries and connected camera via USB, nothing. 

I think I did assemble everything correctly using guide and making photos during dissasembly, only one screw is left unused that has thread for plastic. I can hear a slight rattling sound when shaking. Inserted all of the flex cables fully and pressed the clips. My guess is that I could have torn the weaker flex cables that go into buttons, other flex cables got pressed screwing on boards but that could alone break wires?

I tried to minimize risk of ESD too but it may not been perfect. Would ESD cause the camera not to power up?

Sorry to hear that has happened.

There are a lot of possibilities, and it's going to be tough to track it down.

If you'd paid someone to do the modification, and they messed up, then it would be their problem to fix. Unfortunately, when you do it yourself, you take on that responsibility, too.

You could try a repair place - see if they can figure out what went wrong, but it could be quite expensive, because they are going to need to take it apart and inspect all the possibilities. 

I fixed the problem, forgot to lock flex cable. Now it works fine, just need to add glass/quartz window to fix focus to infinity problem. Maybe Sony sells clip-in filters on to their full frame camera's?

Edited by avalon