Images are totally blurry and grainy (sony a7iii)

Hey, 
I really need advice here because I'm clueless :D
I have owned my Sony a7iii for over 3 years now. For about a year now, I've been noticing a loss of quality in the pictures. At my last wedding, however, the pictures were so horrible that I couldn't hand over many of them. People in the pictures are sometimes completely out of focus and even though I used face detection and eyes auto focus. F/2.5 was used. They are shot with a sigma 35mm 1.4 dg hsm.
 There are pictures of the same shoot that I took a few seconds later with the same settings, but they turned out relatively sharp. For this post, I've converted the image to jpeg. Pay particular attention to the man in the picture. They were not moving fast or anything just standing there and smiling but he is totally blurry. And even she is not very sharp.

I also notice that a lot of my pictures are super noisy. Even with low iso and in relatively good lighting conditions, for example in the middle of the day. 
Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing something wrong because something like this has never happened to me in 5 years of photography.
In addition, I also notice in the recently photographed pictures that my presets, which I have put together over the years, do not look good on the pictures. Although I would certainly have more than 10 presets that used to fit perfectly for the lighting situation and circumstances. I have often checked whether my pictures were really taken in RAW or whether I accidentally took pictures in jpeg. But no, I always had shoot in RAW. 

Maybe someone has had the same problems and can help me further. I am grateful for any advice.

My equipment used:
Sony a7iii (Version 4.01)
Sigma 35mm 1.4 Art dg hsm (Version 2)
RAW uncompressed 
Settings:
ISO 50
Shutter: 320
F/2.5

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by Saskia Voeckel

Run some simple test shots WITHOUT using any of your presets.  Use the AUTO exposure mode.  Do the problems disappear?

If they do, take the same shots with your presets.  If they reappear, then your presets settings are likely the problem.  Which one(s)???  Run more tests.

If the problems still exist in the AUTO mode, I'd reset all features to the factory default, and try again.  If they still appear after that, looks like a repair or new camera is needed.