Sony a6700 and creative styles

Hello everybody. I recently upgraded from a6000 to a6700 and I am so happy with this camera! Anyway. I noticed Sony on their creative styles uses a lot of sharpening and sometimes depending on the situation I don't like how my images come out. I tried different set ups, lowering sharpening, radius etc and I can't get right the settings to be happy with.I know things can be changed in post processing but I want to get the best straight out of camera. I want the best possible natural looking images straight out of the camera and later in processing I can choose if I want to sharpen them more etc. If anyone has done some experiments I am looking forward to his results and experience. Thank you in advance!

My understanding is the creative styles is about setting up something so that you don't have to do post processing, e.g. take your shots and immediately post them on your social media page for example.
I think picture profiles settings could be included as well to work towards the same end.

I personal like to do post processing on all my images I would use - and because of that turn 'off' creative styles.
Meaning I use the standard creative setting of ST keeping it at the recommended stock setting (there's a little white dot for each one that I assume is considered baseline). (0,0,0,0,0,4,3,1). I also have picture profile turned off.
My intention is not to get a 'satisfactory' image from the get go as a result per se - but a satisfactory image as a baseline to work from for post processing. So far all my shots have been a great starting point for post processing using the aforementioned setting of ST and Picture Profile turned off.
I find the photos are as 'baseline neutral' while shooting in RAW as can get.
Of course over time I will experiment with some adjustments to compare against once I have a large enough shot images to compare with. And also experiment with picture profiles for things like gamma.

Don't know if this helps but perhaps gives you something to compare with what you are doing.

Edited by JaiySony
Forgot to include mention of picture profiles.