A7Rv CANNOT do 4K/60 in super35/crop mode?

I know the A7IV can....I'm not seeing it in the specs for the A7RV. Maybe a typo. I figure I'd buy a high quality crop lens (Sony 11mm, etc) to avoid the FF crop to get the full field of view. But, I'm not seeing anything past 30fps for super35 mode. I'm purchasing an A7Rv anywa (to update my A7Riii. However, my business is increasing its presence in video )Architectural, Industrial photography). For big projects, I generally rent an FX3 or A7Siii. Sony has just send me an FX30/11mm combination to evaluate. I plan on opening FX30 later over the weekend and try it on a couple of video jobs over the next couple of weeks.

The FX3 and A7siii are both Amazing. I shot videos where some scenes were in lower lit warehouses, Pump rooms, etc and the noise levels were fantastic compared to my A7Riii or Iphone 4k videos. 

I'm probably going to just purchase an FX3 or A7siii because I know what I am getting. Plus, when I'm in those tight, dark spaces, I can snap a still as well from the gimbal.

However, I'm willing to give the A7Rv and FX30 a try as well. The ZV-E1 that I evaluated has fantastic video, however, no dual card slot or video RAW capabilities if I eventually want to up my video game even more.

Edited by dclark2171