Will Konica Minolta iISO flash work on a Sony iISO Hot Shoe?

I have a Promaster 7500DX for Minolta with the iISO auto locking foot.  

I just bought a Promaster 7704 Optical Slave Trigger for Sony with the iISO shoe and a PC sync connector on the side.

The 7500DX does not trigger when mounted to the Slave trigger iISO shoe.  However a flash with a PC sync connector does work when connected to the slave triggers PC sync port.

Shouldn't a KM flash with iISO foot work on Sony iISO shoes?

For example, would a Minolta 5600HS(D) speedlight work on a Sony dSLR with iISO hotshoe?

Since my original post I have researched this issue.

The iISO shoe has 4 pins.  G (Ground), F1 (trigger), F2 and F3 for other communication functions with the camera.  Since I want to utilize a simple optical slave trigger I thought that all that needs to be done is trigger the G and F1 pins.  I found that the Promaster 7500DX and even Minolta Flashes like the 5400HS won't even trigger by shorting the G and F1 pins, unless the flash is first mounted on a compatible camera and powered up, then removed from the camera while powered on.  Apparently there must first be some communication between the camera and flash before the G and F1 pins can be triggered.

Unfortunately the only mode the flash can be triggered off camera is in TTL at full power.  Putting the flash in M mode at any power setting from full to 1/16 will not trigger the flash.

Only the (D) models will operate on Sony cameras so the choice is limited to 2500(D), 3600HS(D) and 5600HS(D). The last 2 models were actually cloned by Sony and are known as the HVL-F36AM and HVL-F56AM. They will also work on Sony bodies with the new MIS shoe as long as you use a Sony ADP-MAA adapter to fit between body and flash. The 3600 and 5600 can also be used as WL units provided your body has WL capability and a control flash either built-in or a separate unit that has WL control capability. (you don't mention which body you are using)

Any model either by Minolta or another manufacturer designed prior to these models are only partially compatible as i describe below.

Any model older than these can only operate in manual mode but for those that have a rear display, they should provide the distance at which exposure would be correct so they could be used by knowing the distance from flash to subject.  This would be the case for the 5400HS, 5400xi and 5200i.