Text and menu items pixelated in viewfinder

MZK

Hi! 
I recently switched from Fuji (x-t4) to Sony (A7riv), and there are always things that are going to be better with the new system and other that are going to be worse. 
But one of them is puzzling me:

The EVF in the xt4 has 3M and some dots, the A7riv has above 5M. 
When looking at the scene itself I do think the Sony evf shows a bit more detail. But the text displaying the settings, as well as guide lines and menus looks significantly higher res in the Fuji EVF. 

Like Sony got lazy and has the EVF render all graphics on top of the actual image at a much lower res than the EVF is capable of. 

You can actually see that without comparing to another camera : pay close attention to one letter in the menu on the back display (low res, especially on my non « a » A7riv), and compare with the same letter displayed in the EVF. It should be much sharper in the EVF but it isn’t. 

It kind of ruins the experience of the high end EVF in my opinion, particularly guidelines (rule of thirds) that were only a pixel wide on the wt4 and that are by comparison much bolder and therefore distracting on the A7riv. 

Anoyne noticed that, and maybe found a workaround ?

PS: display quality is on high, anti flicker is off, frame rate on standard. This isn’t about the quality of the actual image, but of all the graphic design items that come on top of it, or in the menus. 

Edited by MZK