Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Satman_1234
      Hopefully, when released these will be easier to get then the 400mm f/2.8 GM. 
      Not likely to be announced during the 2019 NABShow although, SONY is making an announcement today at 2:oo pm PST
      From Alpha Rumors
      https://www.sonyalpharumors.com/new-sony-patent-discloses-500-f-4-and-600-f-4-e-mount-lens-design/

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By mikejones3
      I took this just South of Big Sur in Northern California just above the famous highway 1. 

I used a Sony A9, f14 and 2.5s

• By Erk1024
      Usually I'd use the A7r2 for landscape shots, but on this trip I figured I might do some street photography, and so I took the A9 instead. Founds some fun abstract shots shooting buildings straight up. With the no-blackout viewfinder, 20fps, and the focus point joystick, I find the A9 to be the best all around Sony camera.

• By bryangoff
      I traveled out to Edwards Air Force Base a few weekends ago and was able to take this picture of my favorite plane, the SR-71 Blackbird. I was hoping for it to be a bit darker out there, I had to get creative in lightroom to make the final image you see. This plane is located at the heritage museum. There are some other ones there, but this had the best back drop. What do you think? If you have questions feel free to ask.

Sony A7Sii
      Rokinon 14mm
      13 sec
      ISO3200
      f/2.8

Find me here:

https://www.instagram.com/65_bomber/

https://photogoffy.com/

• By Dale Matson
      This is a winter photograph of the White Mountains taken from about 6,000' on the Sierra Nevada eastern slope. Sony A7R2 and Zeiss Batis 85mm 1.8.
    • Welcome to our forum!
    • ... just to say hello to all of you. I'm new to this forum and I hope to get new contact to other A7 addicts. Best wishes - Andreas
    • I was looking for an official number for the A7ii for shutter life expectancy but couldn't find anything on sonys page. On other bodies like A7Rii iii snd A6400 A6600 and so on they state how much the shutter has been tested for. If ypu google it you get unconfirmed 200k, but that isn't from sony themselves so Im suspicious about that.  Btw, how much worse is the af on the 7ii compared to the 7rii? 
    • Hi All I'm new to this forum and did a quick check as i'm sure this has been answered before but I couldn't find anything. I have an A6000 that I want to download the Time Lapse app to but in order to do this I need to connect it to a laptop. I've now tried two different laptops and two different genuine Sony cables but still nothing. I've been through the troubleshooting on the Sony website but none of that worked including trying the different USB Connection settings. Any ideas?
    • Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.